Communications and Development Associate
NAS is seeking to hire a great writer who is supports our principles and is willing to work in a variety of capacities. This is a full-time salaried position at NAS’s office in New York at 8 W. 38th Street, Suite 503.
- Lead research on NAS projects
- Publish bylined articles in mainstream press
- Draft letters to major donors and track donor relationships
- Oversee mailings to NAS's donors and members
- Find new ways to reach students and young faculty members
- Thoughtful, clear, imaginative writing
- Readiness to further NAS's mission
- Initiative and responsibility
- Editing skills
- Liberal education
- New York City residence preferred
To apply, please submit a resume, writing sample, and letter of interest to Ashley Thorne at [email protected].